So... awkward as it is to write about oneself, this space has got to get filled somehow. Perhaps a list of irrelevant facts will do the trick. Let's go, or as our favourite Time Lord would say, allons-y!
- The amount of time I spend on the internet is a tad bit shameful. My computer chair has recently begun requiring duct-tape patch jobs, if that's any indication.
- My nine current favourite things are all British.
- Those things are Doctor Who, The Beatles, Sherlock, David Tennant, Chameleon Circuit, Life on Mars, and the words "chuffed", "faff", and "numpty".
- I have a lizard.
- The achievement of which I am most proud is also (probably?) my least useful in life. I made a rubber band ball the size of a cantaloupe.
- My bedroom walls are gradually making their way towards being completely covered in pictures, tickets, birthday cards, posters, and other miscellaneous memorabilia.
- As it so happens, I think bow ties and fezzes are VERY cool. But as they say, haters (AKA River Song and Amy Pond) gonna hate.